Bai Tu Long is still an uncharted bay in Ha Long, offering a chance to get “off the beaten track”, visit the fishing villages, and discover the secrets of the sea.
Small groups in luxury junks, staff dedicated to personal service and your comfort will not only make our offer unique but your trip unforgettable!
Day 1: Welcome on board:
Embark at noon, a slow cruise to the famous islands of HalongBay and onto Bai Tu Long Bay, aside from the cave visit “Thien Canh Son” and swimming, we will explore this beautiful area by kayak in 45 minutes. All meals and sleep aboard the vessel
Day 2:Cruise, fishing village, return to Ha Long.
Wake up at sunrise before breakfast, cruise Bai Tu Long, a visit to the floating fishing village of Vung Vieng - learn about daily life here, arrive in Ha Long around noon.
-All land transportation Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
-Luxury en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water
-All meals on boat
-Kayaking or a boat row
-Tea and coffee free
-Tour guide on board
-This itinerary is subject to changes without prior notice; please get your final confirmation from our sales staff before your departure.
-Promotion might be applied, inclusion and exclusion might be changed and inform upon your booking with us.
Number of persons
For the availability: contact our sales for more details
- Rate in USD per person. This discount rate is only available for direct bookings with Hotel Elite
- Charter rate: for a private tour, rent the whole crewed boat
- Shared rate: 2 persons share 1 cabin, joining with independent travelers from all over the world
Child policy for Shared option
- Child under 3 years old: F.O.C.
- Child 3- 6 years old, 50% adult price.
- Child 6- 11 years old: 75% adult price.
- Maximum 1 child sharing same cabin with 2 adults