Just 100 km down to the south of Hanoi, Hoa Lu was the ancient capital of Viet Nam from 986 to 1009. Tam coc means three caves, it is often referred Ha Long bay on land. Combining between Hoa Lu and Tam coc , You will have a truly unforgettable experience by rowing along a peaceful Boi river with green paddy field on the banks and knowledge about apart of Viet Nam history.
7h45-8.30: Guide and driver pick you up at us hostel 187 Lo Duc str or your hotel, arrive after 2,5 hours.
10.30: Visiting Hoa lu 2 Temples (Dinh and Le Dynasty).
12.00 :Take the Bus to Tam Coc 10km.
12.30: Have Buffet Lunch at Tam Coc Restaurant.
13.30:Get on the boat in Tam Coc port. Passing through 3 caves hang Ca, hang Hai, hang Ba.
15.30: Back to Tam Coc Port get on the Bus Back to Hanoi.
18.00: Arrive to Hanoi. Tour end.
Price of Trip: 37$
– Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
– A bottle of water/person on the bus.
– English speaking tour guide.
– All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary and bicycle.
– Meals as : Lunch Buffet.
– Beverages, tax and personal expenses.
– Others not clearly mentioned above.
– Baby Cost is free of charge and according to availability.
– Children under 6 years old will be free of charge.
– From 6 and above will be charged as adult (100% tour price)